Monday 23 July 2012

Politis feature



Yesterday I was excited because I was featured in the arty section of one of the main newspapers in Cyprus (despite the fact that I was featured as a graphic designer instead of an illustrator/animator) called Politis. I was curious to see which photo of myself they used since I left their studio the other day with an aching back from all the weird yoga poses I was told to perform. In the end they chose this one which refers to yoga but it is not TOO yoga-like (if this makes sense). There is a short interview on the side about what I draw/think. 

1 comment:

geooorge said...

"despite the fact that I was featured as a graphic designer instead of an illustrator/animator"

You are lucky, lots of times i have to explain what i mean that i'm a graphic designer... ("so what do you do exactly?")
And i have to come up with examples :P