Thursday 8 March 2012

Brooklyn to West - Ariele's amazing blog




I recently discovered this incredibly inspiring blog thanks to a friend. It really made me question some things about my life. Part of me wants to get away from sitting in front of a computer all day and instead of making 'virtual' things actually make something physical. But anyway enough about me. Have a look at Ariele's amazing blog here.

This is how Ariele describes herself. 'I’m a builder, a fixer, and a do-it-myselfer. My favorite things in life are big tools, old wood, good pasta, and dumpster diving. I enjoy being a mixture of things: the woman who cooks and bakes, and the girl who runs table saws and nail guns, builds furniture, carries around screwdrivers in her purse, and can fix just about anything {minus cars}.'

No comments: